Frequently Asked Questions

My daughter is hearing impaired. She's not doing well in school because of it, and I want to send her to a special hearing impaired class. Her mom refuses. What can I do?

You may be able to petition the court for an evaluation of your daughter. If her hearing impairment is affecting her grades, a judge may be able to intervene and order that she attend an appropriate class.