Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find a good parenting evaluator?

The Profesional Association of Custody Evaluators is one place to start. You can also look in the SPARC Professional Directory, or your attorney may have a list of evaluators he or she has worked with in the past. Local parenting and father-advocacy groups may also be able to provide referrals.