Frequently Asked Questions

My ex is exposing our children to people I don't approve of. Can I stop him/her from doing this?

Generally, no. Unless you can show that these people are harming the children in some substantive way, you cannot dictate who your ex associates with. You would need to get a court order to prohibit these people from being around the children, and courts are usually reluctant to get involved in these kinds of matters.