Frequently Asked Questions

My ex is interfering when I try to call my children or talk with them on the phone. Is there anything I can do?

There are some things you can do to facilitate phone contact with your children. Take a look at Managing Telephone Access, which should give you some ways to stay in contact with your kids. Another possible solution might be to use the SPARC Card- a high-security calling-card that can help facilitate telephone contact with your children.