Frequently Asked Questions

My child lives in another State. Is there any way to make visiting him easier?

If your child lives far away, you might consider using the Hospitality Exchange. The Hospitality Exchange is a program where, in exchange for work or service(s), a parent visiting the locale where their child lives is provided a place to stay for a short amount of time. The Hospitality Exchange service allows you to make an offer of hospitality, and/or request one for the area that you'll be traveling to.