Frequently Asked Questions

My ex snuck a line into the divorce decree that says I can only have visitation in the custodial home (hers). She also will not allow my mother or any of my family to see my son. What can I do?

You have no alternative but to go back to court and get the wording changed. This is the kind of thing a judge will usually have no problem with altering. Unless she has an outstanding reason, visitation in her home is unreasonable.