SPARC Forums

State Message Forums => Georgia State Forum => Topic started by: bblindell on Dec 30, 2007, 04:05:36 PM

Title: fighting in GA court
Post by: bblindell on Dec 30, 2007, 04:05:36 PM
I have been alienated by my ex for more than 2 years.  I got caught up on back child support and took her back to court.  The judge ordered that I spend 6 months (one day a month) driving the 4 hours from my house to my ex's to visit with my kids.  I did EXACTLY like the judge ordered and at the end of the 6 months we went back to court and the judge gave me broad and reasonable visitation.  The very next night when I was scheduled to meet my ex to get the kids, she refused to let me have them.  I filed police report and went back to court.  It was a nightmare! The judge said that I needed to spend another 6 months visiting the kids where they live.  In 6 months, the judge has not signed a single order and my ex has violated EVERY order he has given from the bench. What can I do?