SPARC Forums

State Message Forums => Minnesota State Forum => Topic started by: lucky on Mar 16, 2004, 09:28:13 PM

Title: Dh needs to withdraw his motion to modify child support....
Post by: lucky on Mar 16, 2004, 09:28:13 PM
as he has found a job and we don't want to deal with court.  His cs would possibly still go down, but we're just going to leave it alone.

The question is, how do we serve and file the Notice to Withdraw Motion on the cs office and pbfh#2?  Do we need a third party to serve it?  By mail?  Or do we just file it and the court administration notifies pbfh#2 and the cs office?

I have the document ready to go, just don't know what to do with it.