SPARC Forums

State Message Forums => Texas State Forum => Topic started by: mtbitara on Dec 28, 2003, 10:12:11 AM

Title: Time to revolt -peacefully (as much participants needed)
Post by: mtbitara on Dec 28, 2003, 10:12:11 AM
We need to file a federal lawsuit to bring justice to us parents (fathers and mothers who are FIT parents, and WILLING to be parents) but have been reduced to mere wallets and visitors by unfair/vindictive ex-spouses and tolerated by an unjust family court system.

Contact Jim Loose of (
Or you may contact me:

Mark Bitara, Huntsville, TX
Tel: 936-525-7760
Title: Re: Time to revolt -peacefully (as much participants needed)
Post by: gusgus04 on Nov 20, 2018, 06:46:57 AM
will it work in the northern district of texas? i need to sue pro se for the investigator's failure to notify in a timely manner of drug test results, using previous closed with no reason to believe cases as her "evidence" to validate her harrassment, i have recorded phone call proof of her speaking with me although she stated in my investigation file that she couldnt reach me to get an extension on her investigation and get a special investigator involved to contact me, phone call proof of her stating i passed my drug test yet she hands me a written document stating i failed, used a 12 year old case as her "proven history" of drug use although i had a newer case closed no reason to believe with a hair follicle test that showed i was not using, going over 45 days without any contact with me whatsoever then just reappears and says i need to place my children and myself out of my home pending my drug test because the test she gave my husband (and said on the phone had passed) had shown he failed-which he had taken 45 days prior, threatened me in a very intimdating and forceful manner that if i did not go test right then that my kids would be removed and my rights terminated immediately and so much more. please help My e-mail address: