SPARC Forums

Main Forums => Visitation Issues => Topic started by: spinner on Oct 16, 2004, 07:22:47 PM

Title: Mother want proof
Post by: spinner on Oct 16, 2004, 07:22:47 PM
ok so I am a US resident but not a US citizen. My kid's mother agreed for me to take our kid on vacation to Florida (other state) but she state that she would like a material proof of my return, a waranty.

So I said fine, I park my car in front of your house and you drive us to the airport

However here is the issue that I am comming to. I would like her to realise and take the responsibility for what she want and ask her to sign a contract that leave her liable for my car while in front of her house.

I have a garage and she doesn't so if a tree falls on it or a drunk driver hit and run, ... I want her to be liable.
Any example of such a contract I could use?
Title: RE: Mother want proof
Post by: MYSONSDAD on Oct 16, 2004, 07:34:50 PM
When you first come on line to Sparc, scroll down and you will see 2500 legal forms. Something might be in there that will help you out.

You might also try a google search for a liability form.

"Children Learn what they Live"
Title: RE: Mother want proof
Post by: Bonus_Mom1 on Oct 25, 2004, 07:38:56 PM
Instead of doing that, you can just have her sign a "Consent to Travel" form.  You can find them just about anywhere on the net.  This way you dont have to worry about your car.