Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - wendl

Pages: 12 3 ... 147
Chit Chat / RE: I dunno about that...m
« on: Feb 22, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »
I know how you feel, my ex is $21k in arrears, he has been held in contempt AT LEAST 6 times in the past year, 5 bench warrents (once in jail) and yet the prosecutor keeps giving him chances after chances.

GRRRR my sons meds are $155 a month, the cs would really help.  I hate having to ask my DH for help as he pays almost $700 a month for his kids. Luckily cs office was really good when we were under $2k in arrears when we moved (we are now current)

I just don't understand how these mem/woman get so far behind, I can understand a few thousand as life happens that we cannot control sometimes, but come on.

We need to hold these DEADBEAT parents accountable as they make the paying parents get the crap end.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Chit Chat / RE: Like I said..............
« on: Feb 22, 2008, 10:43:37 PM »
I would agree with Kitty go over the PO's head to the supervisor.  

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Washington State Forum / RE: My SON WAS TAKEN FROM ME
« on: Nov 07, 2005, 07:30:07 PM »
did she file a motion to relocate the child to another state???

What county in WA are your original orders from??

If in Pierce use J Mills, hehe my dh used him and we really like him.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Washington State Forum / RE: Will I Get Full Custody???
« on: Mar 11, 2005, 10:08:19 AM »
you need to get back to WA and get your son. I would probably suggest hiring and attorney.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Washington State Forum / RE: NEED A DAMN GOOD LAWYER
« on: Jan 06, 2004, 11:09:58 AM »
I was referred to this attorney by another member from this site who also uses him.  He is great but not sure if he works in King County or not, but you could always call and see.  

Washington State Forum / RE: NEED A DAMN GOOD LAWYER
« on: Dec 03, 2003, 04:06:09 PM »
Papers would need to be filed in Pierce County

My dh's  atty is in Pierce County and has really good rates and its great. His name is Jay Mills his # 253-284-0802

Let me know if you hire him, I think you will really like him, I was referred to him by another member here at SPARC who actually had 3 bad atty's before hiring Jay.

Washington State Forum / RE: NEED A DAMN GOOD LAWYER
« on: Dec 01, 2003, 09:39:16 PM »
we have one what county is your court in???

Child Support Issues / RE: Filed for Modification, but behind...
« on: Apr 17, 2008, 07:03:33 PM »
In that state where my case is and my husbands is they can impute the income of the other party on what a male/female of xx age would make on the average (my  husband had to do this on his wife as she has periods where she doesn't work for some reason or another).

I would request another mediator based on a conflict of interest, their is nothing wrong with requesting this.

Best wishes.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

I know that my case is in WA state still and I reside in MT and both states I deal with would suspend the license.

Call the cs office and talk with them.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Child Support Issues / RE: NCP Mom ducking support obligation
« on: Feb 12, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »
welcome to my world.  My ex is $21k in arrears (my son is 15 1/2) I rarely get cs.

How it started get cs was --calling the support office everyweek for them to file contempt I called 3x a week to both my caseworker and their supervisor.

At 1st I got the well, we can suspend hsi license-yes if he had one, we can put a lien on his bank account, yes if he had one, we can garnish is wages-yes if he worked, we can put a lien on his personal property, yes if he had any.

Sooo finally after a month, they sent to to the state prosecutor, I think they got tired on me.  Now he usually has to go to court every 3 months, if he fails to pay he goes to jail, bond usually is cash to cs.  He has been in jail 2x in 4yrs.  

Sometimes he talks his way out of it, hopefully they ill throw it has him on 2/13/08 I got $33 in Dec and whoooo $18.50 in January

I have tried to tell my ex the importance of cs that I use it for our sons medication which runs be $145 a month ( he has absence seizures otherwise know as petit mal seizures)

So it sucks.  All I can say is he is getting married in July and hope his new wifey knows what she is getting into she has two kids of her own which is sad cuz they got her kids something for xmas and our son NOTHING.  My son told me he does NOT want to go back to homestate where dad still resides for the wedding.  I will leave that upto him.

Good luck.

Be thankful you have the kids, it will catch upto her sooner or later, but I know it is a struggle.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Pages: 12 3 ... 147
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.