Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - InTheMiddle

Pages: 12 3 4
My DH got custody of all 3 of his kids from a different state.  We had the same situation.

Can you prove the bi-polar?  If so, you can claim she is too disabled to raise your daughter.

I got the police reports about DH's X.  You can-not request reports on a person, but you can on an address.  All 55 reports were admitted in court.  Police reports are public information.

You can also go to this search engine:

Put in the state your daughter is in and the zip code.  Just follow the directions.  It will give you a list and address of sexual offenders in her neighborhood.  This can also be used in court, especially if you compare it to your search.

My search on DH's X had one living across the street, another 3 houses down, you get the picture.

Good Luck!

Child Support Issues / Handbook for Child Support Enforcement
« on: Jun 29, 2005, 09:14:18 PM »
I picked up a Consumer Information pamphlet at the library today. Their web site was in the pamphlet and I found this very interesting.

Just thought I would share.


Dear Socrateaser / Child Support - Emancipation - Biological Parent
« on: Aug 01, 2006, 11:55:38 PM »
Jurisdiction in AZ.

Father is court ordered custodial parent. (AZ)

Mother is influencing 15, will be 16 end of Oct., to become emancipated.  (TX)

I know that if your name is on the birth certificate as the Father, the courts don't care if it's biological or not--you pay child support.

What if the child becomes emancipated?

1)  If a child becomes emancipated against the Father's wishes--and the Father's name is on the birth certificate--but the child is proven NOT to be genetically related to the Father---is the Father still responsible for paying emancipated child CS until he is 18?

2)  Any website for further information you could recommend?

As always, thank you for your wisdom.

Dear Socrateaser / RE: Posting an Amber Alert
« on: Jun 19, 2006, 09:06:13 AM »
You're wisdom always amazes me.  Thank you!

It really helps to get the perspective of a wise person outside of the situation.  Sometimes I can't see the forest, just the rotting tree my saplings are clinging to out of emotion.

Dear Socrateaser / RE: Posting an Amber Alert
« on: Jun 19, 2006, 08:59:05 AM »
Thank you.

The Non-Custodial Parent would see advising her of the consequences as a threat.  Custodial Parent  should get that information from the attorney.

Honestly, I believe that non-Custodial Parent has not thought about the consequences.  Non-Custodial Parent has lied in court and believes that laws and rules do not apply to the non-Custodial Parent.  However, that is not my problem anymore.  I do need to be reminded not to be excessively generous.

Dear Socrateaser / RE: Posting an Amber Alert
« on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:17:00 AM »
Thank you.  Just one more comment and 2 questions.

Comment:  The half way date is this Sunday, June 25, 2006.

1)  Is that enough notice legally for the non-custodial parent?  I verbally agreed to July 9.

2)  Should I warn the non-custodial parent of the consequences in order to give the non-custodial parent the chance to correct her behavior?

Dear Socrateaser / Posting an Amber Alert
« on: Jun 27, 2006, 10:50:37 AM »
Hello again.

First let me thank you for your advice on reporting the case to the non-custodial state's Attorney General.  Texas forwarded non-custodial parent's tax refund to me.  It was a non-payment of child support issue.

Custodial Parent in AZ, non-custodial parent in TX.

Custodial Parent received custody of 2 minor children on 11/1/2004.

Custodial Parent has been very liberal with visitation, letting children go to TX during school breaks that were not mentioned in Parenting Plan.  (School district takes a 2 week break during Oct......they were in a different school district during the court proceedings--same county).

Non-custodial parent has court record of negatively influencing children.  That's how TX parent became non-custodial parent.

Non-custodial parent is having children (10 and 15) call custodial parent and say they are not coming back from visitation.  Children swear it is their idea and their non-custodial parent has nothing to do with it.

There is no defined date of when the children are to be returned to custodial parent.  Court docs says, "Children shall be with non-custodial parent  on the first half of the summer school break on even years, and the second half on odd years."  Actually (for obvious reasons) it is better for the children for non-custodial parent  to have them the 1st half of summer break--but I never corrected the Parenting Plan.

1)  Legally, is the court defined return date of the children to the custodial parent exactly half of the summer from the date she picked them up?

2)  How long do I have to wait to call Amber Alert?

3)  Should I send a letter to non-custodial parent's lawyer of my intentions (If the children are not returned to me by this date and this time, I will take legal action including calling Amber Alert?)?

4)  Should I include in the letter to non-custodial parent's lawyer that Non-custodial parent has court record of negatively influencing children and it appears to be happening during children's visitations as well.

5)  What legal actions can I take to stop or curb non-custodial parent's negative influence on our children?

Thank you in advance for your wisdom.

Dear Socrateaser / RE: Tax question and fasle statement???
« on: Mar 10, 2006, 11:25:43 AM »
Try and think ahead.

If your X-wife makes considerably less than you do, then your 18 year old child will qualify for more grants, loans, and scholarships.

I'm not saying what she did was right.  She was sneaky about it, but my X and I have an understanding---do what is best for the child.

Hope that helps.

Dear Socrateaser / Who's responsible????
« on: Mar 10, 2006, 10:36:06 AM »

This is an inter-state issue.

Birth Father has physical custody of kids in Arizona.

Birth Mother lives in Texas.

Case is in the Superior Court of Maricopa County, state of Arizona.

Birth Mother was very behind in child support payments.

In January 2005, I sent a copy of the back child support payment due to the Arizona Clearing house AND the Attorney General of Texas.

Birth Mom owed 3281.54 in back child support by August 25,2005; or be put in jail.

Birth Mom's boyfriend sent a check on August 9, 2005.

Arizona court ruled that back child support was paid up until July 2005.  The Clearinghouse does not recognize this.

Here come the questions:
1) Who is responsible for registering the check with the Arizona clearinghouse, Birth Father or Birth Mother's Attorneys?

2) Attorney General of Texas is going to start garnishing her wages this month.  
-----Birth Mother still owes $415.38 in back child support from 2004.
-----Birth Mother owes $243.28 for child support October 2005.
-----Birth Mother still owes $1,500.00 in attorney fees per ruling dated September 2004.
Should we stop the Attorney General from garnishing her wages?

NEW ISSUE--Tax Exemption
Parenting Agreement states that:

“The Petitioner’s  entitlement to the tax exemptions shall be conditioned upon payment by December 31 of the total court-ordered child support obligation for the current calendar year and any court-ordered arrearage payments due during that calendar year for which the exemption is to be claimed.”

Birth Mother claimed one of the children on her 2005 taxes.  

1)  Should I send the IRS a copy of the ruling and her payment history, then claim the child as well?

2)  Is it better to just let this all go?

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.


Dear Socrateaser / Getting $$ from non-custodial employer?
« on: Aug 18, 2005, 02:35:41 PM »

AZ divorce.  BF has custody of kids, BM lives in Texas.

We have received one CS check from the clearinghouse on 7/28.  Since then, nothing.  Kids have said that mom has a new job at a bank.  Mom will not pick up phone calls and her lawyer refuses to reply for requests for current employers.

1)  What's this about getting $$ from employer and how does one do that?

2)  What suggestions can you give us to get the name and address of her current employer?

PS:  I think she is changing jobs every 60 days so we cannot count on the National Directory of New Hires (NDNH).

Thanks for your help!!!!!

Pages: 12 3 4
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.