Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tryingtounderstand

Pages: 1
Dear Socrateaser / Re: requesting information on a closed CPS case?
« on: Dec 29, 2009, 05:59:53 AM »
Thank you Kitty C and Davy for taking the time to give me your thoughts.

Dear Socrateaser / Re: requesting information on a closed CPS case?
« on: Dec 28, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »
  Should I post this some where else to get help?

Dear Socrateaser / requesting information on a closed CPS case?
« on: Dec 28, 2009, 04:27:28 PM »
I spoke with [HIGHLIGHT=#fbd5b5]Oklahoma Child Protective Services[/HIGHLIGHT] requestion information about an investigation.[/SIZE]

[HIGHLIGHT=#ccc1d9]I was told it was closed and no findings of neglect.[/HIGHLIGHT]

I asked if I could get the report was told to send a letter in with my drivers license.

I was thinking of asking in my letter these things.

What caused this investigation?
What was the complaint?
Who filed the complaint?
Who all were interviewed, called, spoken to?\
Who did the interviews?
When did this complaint come to DHS?
Who received the complaint?
How long was the investigation?
What was I accused of?
What was my daughter accused of?
What was the out come of the investigation?

[HIGHLIGHT=#f2dcdb]Can someone help with a letter and the appropriate wording to get the most information back from them?[/HIGHLIGHT]

Thanks in advance.

If you did nothing wrong and have witnesses then nothing to worry about.

Yes it is probably frustrating.

You should of filed for divorce first and for full custody.

Now you know this woman can not be trusted.

The thing about all this is people will listen to a kid.
If the child is telling the truth then they should be listening and protecting.

If the child is lying then you cannot afford to ever be alone with the child again.

I would ask for a meeting between the mother, you and the attorneys to discuss all this.
If you can stay calm then all this needs discussed and hope the mother calms down.

If she really believes you are a perv then she is an even bigger one for sleeping with you.

Best of luck to you.

Oklahoma State Forum / Re: emergency guardianship
« on: Sep 04, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »
Is there anyone that can help me here?  I am at friends for the labor day weekend since everyone says there is nothing that can be done until Tuesday.

I am freaking out here can anyone tell me what to do ?

Since I have not gotten any responses I am wondering if I should of posted some where else.

Please let me know where would be the best place to post so I can get some help.


Oklahoma State Forum / emergency guardianship
« on: Sep 04, 2009, 09:40:42 AM »


My mother filed for emergency guardianship without my knowledge then went to the grade school and got my daughter then took her across state line.
I have spoken to several attorneys and they all say that there is no way an emergency guardainship could of been filed without there being an investigation against me.
I called DHS and they have no investigation and they don't know what I am talking about.
I have not been notified by my mother's attorney.  The only way I know what is going on was because the Superintendent gave me and the cops a copy of the paper work she gave them to take her.  It is an Emergency Guardianship order.
No one will answer the phone at my mothers.  I moved to get away from my controling mother.  I am freakin 35 years old.  I could go on and on now she does not like who I married and pulls this.  I am devisated.
The cops even say that the Judge has illegally given an emergency order.  They warned me not to go and get my daughter because of having my daughter across state line then texas law will apply and my mother could have me arrested for coming to get my daughter.
Help me

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.