Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - KyleCClark

Pages: 1
Chit Chat / Re: 4 minutes of Tesla coolness!
« on: May 14, 2017, 09:43:49 PM »
This is nice.

Visitation Issues / Re: my ex wife changes my daughter in public
« on: Apr 20, 2017, 04:07:20 AM »
How can anyone do this.

Custody Issues / Re: Seeing an Attorney
« on: Feb 15, 2017, 02:51:36 AM »
Whats the current scenario? What did your attorney suggested you? The lawyer does not only work on cases but also provides counseling. If you want to get legal advice for your business or family issue, the lawyer will show you the pros and cons of your action. The lawyer like Bechara Tarabay has experience of legal issues and can know the possible result of an action. The legal advisers assist the clients by getting the required support. One may get more info on the internet.

You should consult a lawyer and get your visitations right changed since you ex doesn't allow you to meet or interact with her properly and both  you and your work whereas she is a stay at home mother! So you can look after her better! Even my friend faced a similar problem so she got in touch with a renowned lawyer based right here in paris (Bechara Tarabay, fr.linkedin.com/in/bechara-tarabay-550b7929 )and he helped her out perfectly.

Visitation Issues / Re: Week of my visitation refused, need help
« on: Dec 31, 2016, 02:43:08 AM »
You can contact your lawyer and get his visitation canceled as he took the decision without informing you!

Custody Issues / Re: should I or should I not file for custody?
« on: Aug 12, 2016, 02:37:45 AM »
Sorry to hear about you. I know this is painful. But before doing anything its better if you consult a lawyer having that kind of specialization. This is a very sensitive time. So its better to discuss the case with an attorney. You can try this as a way out from your problem. Good luck.

Parenting Issues / Re: This site is so helpful!
« on: Aug 09, 2016, 02:56:16 AM »
Yup this is a great site

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.