Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JazzyBoo28

Pages: 1
Moms Without Custody / Re: Hurt Strong Falsely Accused Mother
« on: Mar 19, 2019, 06:54:50 PM »
My first child is with my mom and my middle baby is with my grandmother. I have court ordered visitation not to mention it's supervised. The case is closed and my rights are not terminated. I have to pay child support also have a open case with disability. I am in South Carolina seeking major major help but I'll never stop fighting nor give up no matter what.

Moms Without Custody / Hurt Strong Falsely Accused Mother
« on: Mar 19, 2019, 09:40:48 AM »
I am a strong hurt and lost mother who's babies was taken without legal and proper investigation. Placed charges on me that was later dropped and dismissed 5 years later. Accused me of drug use which I came back clean took an old drug result from a previous miscarriage and placed the paperwork on my live baby. State had no evediance nor substantial facts to prove nor did they undergo a proper investigation. Took me to court 2 years later of being on my case. I had been in foster care from 2 until I was 18 when then I signed myself out. Got pregnant at 19 had my first born at 20. They jumped in my life when my son was 10mo old and didn't come to agreement with taking me to court until he was 2 years old. They left him with a stranger whom was not a foster parent nor relative. So much emotional distress and hurt with confusion. I've been attending and seeking mental health services and treatment since 1997 until today. I currently has custody of my 3rd baby and has since been arrested in 2018 for child neglect for the charge in 2013 which they let me out on bond and they dropped and dismissed all charges due to state not being able to provide reasonable doubt which I have ALL PAPERWORK and DOCUMENTS needed. I need my babies back and I've been searching for help and advice and assistance for years now. Is there anything I can do.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.