Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Haleymn

Pages: 1
Minnesota State Forum / Games he plays ;o)
« on: Nov 16, 2005, 01:12:37 PM »
Hi, even though I guess I am not new here, I did post some stuff way back awhile ago.

I sure wish this MN site would get up and moving, thanks to everyone from MN that does use it and keeps it somewhat active! I just can't believe that only like 10 people in MN need help or want to vent or share!! LOL

I just have to share this..too funny.
Well finally I was able to get NCP on having a real job, on the books!
This has taken me over 3 years and he is over $10,600 in arrears for 2 kids.
Anyway he started to work as a salesman door to door selling water treatment water softeners. He asked me if I wanted him to test my water!!
I almost fell to the floor, I couldn't believe he was telling me about a legit job!!
So I asked him about what it is that he does and who the company is.
He told me...when he left I went to the computer did a quick search, got the address, phone number, fax number and within 2 days my CW was able to get income witholding on his checks.
He asked me if I was getting that moeny and I told him yes and Thank you!
Now after just a month of getting my monthly CS payment, he is ready to quit the job...aacckkk And I haven't recieved any money again for 2 weeks. I think he figured out it is not the get rich scheme he was told it could be...working on commission.
I realize that working door to door can't be fun, but I work two jobs in the winter to get by.
So anyway people who need to find where the NCP works, get a little info and get on the internet and search it out!!

Visitation Issues / Willfully wants to increase visitation?
« on: Nov 16, 2005, 04:09:18 PM »
I am looking to see if anyone has a good idea to get visitation increased for the NCP.
I was never married, so no divorce, no visitation schedule set.
I the only thing that there is on record is every other weekend starting Friday after school and ending Sunday evening at 6:00pm.

This was set up through a OFP that I got because he needed to get control of his temper at that time in life.

He can be, and is most of the times a really good father!!
But if I ask him to take the kids, in advance on a given day or night to help me out. Working out of town and I won't get home until 7-8pm.
At times I have asked him to pick them up and take them to practice or to a DR. appt.

He has very flexable hours with his job as he is self-employee. I am not self employeed I just have a very understanding boss.

But if I ask him for this "Favor" he more often then not, will tell me it is not his weekend!!

We are normally flexable about the weekends, we don't fight or anything. I would like to at times because of the frustration level at being told It's not my weekend!"

I am thinking about just asking him to please consider taking the 2, who are almost 13 & 12 yrs old. for a 3-4 day weekend a month...or more if he would like.

I seriously am very easy to get along with and I only want what the kids want. They do want to spend more time with him, he even tells them No when they call to see if he can pick them up for a few hours!!

Anyway should I just ask him and get the response I feel I will get? If he doesn't want that, should I tell him then that my only recourse will be to go to court and ask for a better visitation arrangement?

What do you do, when the father doesn't want the kids more then 4 days a month?

Wow...he just called and I asked him about this. He agreed but said he needed to ask his girlfriend since it is her house they live in!!
She interfers a lot with him and the kids. I told him I need this visitation to start within the month, and if he comes back and tells me that she says no, they can not come to stay at her house, I will take it to court!

OK so now the question is, which court? Family Court? Who does a person go to, to get additional visitation? I realize that NO one can make him pick up the kids, but I think he would listen to a judge if he, told him to pick them up. Because the past shows that the father did listen to the Judge when he told him to for the weekend visitations....

The father is suppose to pay CS of $365.00 a month which he mainly chooses not to pay. So it is not like he has an overwhelming burden placed on him. Or an unfair arrangement like what happens so often.

As I said he does work, it is just for cash! However I did get money last month from a different job.

Any ideas?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.