Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - wendl

Pages: 12 3 ... 5
Child Support Issues / Finally....
« on: Oct 10, 2005, 08:08:33 PM »
Many of you know that my ex is NOT at all like the great fathers here.

Finally the state is filing contempt, he is to be served next week, He has failed to pay his cs since April (this time) he has had little to no contact with my son (only responds when son decides he wants to email his dad) Now hopefully they can serve him, according to my caseworker they have two addresses for him (gee imagine that, he moves around and never stays put) So if they cannot serve him this month, I guess they will have to on Thanksgiving (they had to on Xmas 4yrs ago for the same thing, cuz they do it at his sisters when they know he is there for the holiday) I know it is crappy but he does need to help a little, hell I would be jumping up and down if I got at least $50 a month. (my order is $160)

Also my caseworker is filing for an increase in CS, due to the fact my son is now 13 and my pay has decreased when I moved out of state.

Just sucks, I offer to pay ALL the transportation costs (but dad can't be bothered with his son for the whole summer, only xmas so he can play good daddy in front of his family) But son loves to see his cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents (he said last year he could care less if dad was there, he wanted to see everyone else, plus dad just sits and drinks and does not pay attention to him)

So looks like comtempt (jail time $20K+ in arrears, this is NOT including the arrears to his other 2kids- due him living off woman) and increase in cs. I know I will never get it, but hell it would help out.

It is sooo frustrating cuz DH pays his CS every month, we pay for transportation of his kids when they come visit.

Ok needed to vent.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Shrink Rap / 6yr and things he is currently saying
« on: Mar 07, 2004, 10:45:58 PM »
I have a 6yr ss who is usually a very happy child, lately from his counselor dh found out he is puttin signs on his door at bms saying "Do not enter or I will kill myself" (mom hasnt informed dh of this problem dh wasnt even informed kids were going to a counselor til the counselor called dh.

He has told me that he wished he was dead as well, he says he misses his dad and is unhappy at moms (a few months ago dh got reduced visitation and kids are used to seeing dad every weekend but one since 1999-we feel this is part of the problem)

I didnt know what to say to him he says he misses daddy and is unhappy at moms house, I told him if he misses dadddy to tell his teacher and see if she would let him call dh so he felt better) I told him daddy loves him very much and misses him to but dad isnt allowed to se him much right now.

Any suggestions to help him, he is currently going to a counselor who just now wanted to hear both sides (moms and dads) but the kids miss appointments due to mom loosing track of time therefore they miss the appt.

SO much more but hopefully you can give me a direction to go when talking with him, he is very open with me.

Dear Socrateaser / Newly adopted child
« on: May 23, 2006, 09:58:33 PM »

State WA

I know that in WA State when a stepparent adopts a child you can deviate from the regular child support.

So in short dad would pay cs for two children from 1st marriage.

2nd marriage adopts that teenager

So he has a duty to provide financially for 3 kids.

You can deviate support on for the 1st two children BUT the worksheet s and directions do not say how much you can deviate from.

Do you know how to do this or where I can find information

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

I need your opinion, just in case they decide to fire dh after tomorrow.

As I told you earlier, employer is garnished payments for cs BUT not mailing them in, we are 3 payments behind to cs (which we shouldn't be)

Tomorrow DH is taking in the printout of all cs payment made from 1999 to 4-2006 along with his paystubs showing the deductions (he is fed up) and he will talk to the senator about him NOT mailing in payments.  What happnes if they decide to let DH go (fire him)

If in fact they fire him because of this, do we have any legal recourse since we have continually spoke to the payroll senator but he fails to comply with mailing in the cs payments.

Thanks for any advice.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Dear Socrateaser / CS and employer not sending in cs
« on: Apr 18, 2006, 07:37:01 PM »

My husbands employer garnishes his checks every other week for cs.  BUT  he is not sending it in, employer didnt send in for 2 months then dh questioned employer, employer states it was mailed in then a week later cs shows the 4 missed payments received.

This employer now has failed to mail in 3 other payments, is their anything we can do, the cs worker has called this employer in Dec, Jan and Feb regarding this.  It is really getting frustrated the employer has yet to mail in a cs payment of this month. I know they can wait and pay the entire monthly support at one time but he is waiting like 2 months at a time.

His court order states it has to be garnished and sent by employer

Any ideas to get this jerk to send in the cs payments. Sad thing is this man is a Senator in our state too.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Dear Socrateaser / Soc--good news....
« on: Mar 15, 2006, 07:59:21 PM »
I posted to you a week or so ago about CS intercepting our tax return.

Well luckily CS in our prior state is actually doing the right thing.  I saw that on the website it showed a payment for xx amount, so we called our caseworker and she said that was a portion of our tax return and they are holding the other 1/2 to see if an injured spouse form was filed. (which I mailed off right after we got notification of the interception.

I thought I was screwed, so it was a nice suprise that the cs office is doing the right thing.

Just wanted to let you know.


**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Dear Socrateaser / Changing jurisdiction (sp)
« on: Feb 20, 2006, 08:03:49 PM »
Hi Soc,

Original case filed in WA state 1992.

2004 my son and I moved to MT (father did not object to the move)


How do I file to change jurdisication of the case to MT???

Do I have to go back to WA state and request the release or transfer the case to MT??


**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Dear Socrateaser / Question on current court order.
« on: Sep 15, 2005, 08:09:34 PM »
I was talking to a co worker today, her DH was awarded physical custody (in MT) partial due to mom trying to commit suicide.

In CO it states BM would get TEMP custody of child while Ex was deployed to IRAQ, upon EX returning he was to regain primary custody.

He has returned and she has moved to WA State (without consent). She has now been in WA for 4 months (WA is NOT father friendly)

1)How does he go about getting his kids, his attorney isn't doing anything.

2) Couldn't he register his order in WA and have the Sheriffs office escort him to get his kids??

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Dear Socrateaser / Changing jurisdiction (sp)
« on: Sep 05, 2005, 11:45:50 AM »
Current orders in Snohomish County WA, (for the last 13yrs)

I moved to MT last Oct, (ex and I agreed to the move and drew up new parenting plan which he has not filed with the court) But the intent to relocate was filed and no objections filed against it.

Ex no longer lives in Snohomish County WA either.

Can I file in Montana to have my case transferred here or do I need to file with WA to have it transfered??

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Dear Socrateaser / What can I do??
« on: Jul 08, 2005, 09:50:02 AM »
First  I want to say that I am not a U.S.Citizen and  live outside the U.S.

me and my ex-wife got divorced in Kansas back in 1997 and have joint custody of the child. With physical residency with the mother and liberal visitation for me. She is also ordered to let me know 30 days before she move of the new address.

Now the hole thing started a few weeks after I left the United States in 1997. Back then i told my ex that she needed to wait a bit for the child support until i had found a job in the country i moved to. I said I would help her out as best as i could until I had a job.

It was not good enough for her and she said that when I dont pay right away. I would never see my child again. The next time I called the number it was disconnected and she did not answer my letters.

 Almost 8 years went by before I found them again. my ex had changed her first name and last name legally and had moved quit a bit with out letting me know like it was stated on the divorce papers.

She said that she notified me at the address I gave her but the letters came back to her. This is not possible because the same people that lived back then at this address live there today and they have never gotten a thing.

 Now after 3 months of contact she is starting with the same thing again.
She wont give me any real information on my child. I ask for medical records or school records. I ask her for the name and #of the doctor or school so I can get some info myself and nothing.

  She tells me that my child needs something and she needs money for it.
I say I will send what she needs instead of the money.  

She gets mad, starts to call me name and that i had abandoned my child although she was the one that moved with out letting me know. now she said that she wont let me talk to my child again. That no matter when I call she wont be home.

Also she said that she had changed our childs last name when we got divorced but it is not stated on my copy of the divorce papers.

1. Is there any actions I can take for what she has done? or at least for what she is tryng to do again.

2. Can she change the last name of the child when we got divorced and it not be stated on my papers?

3. What kind of paper work would I need for a school or a doctor to give me info on my child?


Pages: 12 3 ... 5
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.