Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Jarrod Stenger

Pages: 1
Father's Issues / Frustrated with an appeal
« on: Mar 21, 2006, 05:41:00 AM »
I just found this web site, and i hope i get some good feed back.  My daughter is 3 and a half and lives with her mother less than two miles from me.  we have joint custody but she has residential custody.  My case is under appeal, however nothing has happened yet other than extentions and stall tactics from her attorney.
Her mother has a very unstable life going from boyfriend to boyfriend, no job, although she has lived in the same place for almost a year now this is not the norm.
I paid for the court to do a home study of both our holmes prior to the original hearing.  The court found and recommended, I be the custodial parent.  However, in court the judge ruled otherwise.  I pay child support every month, yet her mother continually uses my daughter against me and to her benifit always.  This is documented with the court.  How does the court system let this happen?
I have an attorney (the best I could afford) I don't think she is doing everything she could be.  However I am about 20 Thousand dollars into this now, I can't change mid stream.
Did i mention she has an older son , and his father has custody of him.  And she just had another baby even though she testified she could no longer have children????????
PLEASE HELP I can't be the only father in this situation!!!!!

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.