Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - irishman1952

Pages: 1
Pennsylvania State Forum / Help with visitation.
« on: May 12, 2006, 08:18:01 AM »
My son has no formal visitation rights and had filed through Laurel Legal Services to set up formal visitation rights. The hearing was set for April 19 then her lawyer called my son's lawyer to delay.while talking to my son his lwawyer said lets go for every other weekend. Mu son said ok,her lawyer said he told her to not be so,I guess mean was meanng. I figured she said no to any visits but he told her she could huty herslf being that way. We have heard from nobody since then. My son calls his lawyer once a week and no call backs. This is hurting all of us very much how can we sprrf this up? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Visitation Issues / Trying to get visitation in Pa.
« on: May 07, 2006, 09:30:09 AM »
My son is trying to get visitation to see his 2 children of his girlfriend/exgirlfriend. Laurel Legal is helping and a hearing was scheduled for around April 19,his lawyer called and said her lawyer needed time. My son's lawyer asked him if every other weekend would ok and he said yes. The girlfriends lawyer said she needed to lighten up and not fight this.
  We have not heard back from Laurel Legal,even though my son calls once a week. I know theay are backed up. Since my son filed she will not call him to let him see his children. As grandparents we have not seen they them in many months. This is ripping all our hearts out. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.