Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Pages: 1
West Virginia State Forum / Child Custody
« on: Apr 17, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »
I need free information on what I need to do to get custody of my children.  I have two children: a son who is 11 and a daughter who is 8.  Currently they reside with their mother, she has custody of them.  But neither one of them want to live there.  They both want to live with me.  Because of the amount of child support and alimony that I have to pay, I am having some difficulties finding an attorney that will help me.  Both of my children have been witnesses to some situations in their mother's home that they do not need to be around.  What should I do?  I would like to be able to find an attorney in my area and would also need to make some kind of payment arrangements with that attorney.  Please, I really need to get custody of my children.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.