Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - ldlesdeg

Pages: 1
Father's Issues / What should I do?
« on: Jul 21, 2008, 02:54:58 AM »
I've recently separated from my wife after 5 years. We have 2 wonderful little girls who were both born with birth defects. They are 1 &2 years old  I love them & miss them.

My wife has chosen not to work for the last 3 1/2 years & also is mentally ill. She has been on and off her medications and has very bad mood swings. She abuses any drug she can get her hands on & has befriended a crystal meth user & her convicted murderer boyfriend who is on parole for the conviction.

We split up partially because of her new "friends" & because she just couldn't be happy being with me "mostly the illness". I started getting bitter with her because she was telling her "friends" & mom all this stuff which wasn't even true or accurate.

Yesterday while visiting my kids her murderer friend showed up & threatened harm to me. Stated he could & would find me if I so much as made her cry. Well she's MENTAL & will cry over spilled milk.

I've been there with my kids since they were born & now I'm barely being allowed to see them. I get to see them maybe 5 hrs a week if I'm lucky. Now it is going to be even less as I fear for my well being & don't wish my children to see any violence.

I need advise both legal & personal. I'm in a bad mental state now & am torn up inside. I don't know what to do. my instincts tell me to file for custody & divorce ASAP. I've tried being civil & working things out with her & it isn't working. She manipulates anyone who will listen into believing everything is my fault & I'm some kind of demon. Well I'm to the point now that I feel I might as well be the demon she's portraying me out to be.

Distressed Dad

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.