Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - MomofTwo

Pages: 1
Visitation Issues / Homeless
« on: Nov 12, 2008, 05:59:56 PM »
NCP resides in FL.  He currently has no visitation due to a  court approved relocation.
My attorney  has filed for contempt for non payment of child support.   He owes 30k.   One of his defenses to the non payment of child support is that he "says"  he is homeless and refuses (in accordance with the court order) to provide his address.  I am positive he resides with his girlfriend but cannot prove it. He will only provide a PO box number.
My question... he has filed for visitation.  How likely is it this will happen with him claiming to be
homeless and  he refuses to provide any physical address. where he resides.
It was in our MSA that an address must always be current and provided to the other.
I reside 1200 miles away from him with the children and I do not want to send them without knowing where they will physically be.  He also refuses to provide a home phone number.
Can I request all visitation be contingent on him supplying a physical address that can be verified?  He has forged many documents in the past so I would like a utility bill in his name as proof. 
Is it unrealistic of me to want this as a prerequisite to any visitation being given and what is the likelihood.
Thank you.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.