Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - DistressedMommy

Pages: 1
Custody Issues / Social worker broke into my house...
« on: Dec 03, 2008, 11:53:58 AM »
So I have court tomorrow. A social worker broke into my house yesterday and took discriminating pictures. There was nobody home at the time, except for the lady who lives in the trailer in my back driveway. She watched the social worker walk in my door and said she was in there for 5 minutes. I had left my door unlocked because I wasn't going to be home that day and my landlady's sister needed to get her Christmas decorations out of storage. Tomorrow is my last chance order. Now as far as I am concerned, and I actually called the cops and my lawyer about it, this is illegal. She had absolutely no right to do that at all. I have been told that the photos will be inadmissable in court. And really the pictures were of beer cans, which was never an issue in our case. My boyfriend does not want to give up until he sees this "woman" (I use it in quotes for lack of swearing...) fired. My landlady wants to press charges, I told the social workers boss that (Well, I left 2 messages and still haven't gotten a return call.) Quite honestly at this point I am in a panic state. I have done everything I possibly can to get my son back, the social workers have not kept up any of the things they were supposed to do. I really don't know if I am asking for help here, or just letting people know to get some feedback. But either way, please tell me what you think.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.