Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - jumbo

Pages: 1
Child Support Issues / Sources for Searching employment status
« on: Mar 09, 2009, 09:32:09 AM »
is there some kind of search to see if a payor is employed by using their social security number?  If so, Does CSE or courts do this kind of search or can it be done by a background?

Child Support Issues / Would it be wise to call ex's payroll dept?
« on: Jan 05, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »
my ex hasnt paid CS since in accorance with the order when it was signed.  Its now Jan and payments via wage garnishment were suppose to start three months ago. I went to see a lawyer who gives free advise and he told me I can call the ex's job to see if tthe proper dept recevied the order.  Regardless, CSE has it that they were properly served.   

I called his job and they gave me the contact info for the payroll dept.  I want to call and find out what is the hold up since they were served teh wage holding order?  Would it be wise to call and just ask if they have it and how long it will be before they start garnishing?

It seems as if it is taking forever for the state CS enforcement toget the ball rolling.  They have sent a second work order to the employer ans still nothing.  Would it be a good idea to call the ex's payroll dept to see what the matter is?  Whats the recourse if they are allowing so much time and letting the employer take there time in doing what they want, which is not honoring the wage garnishment order.  Am I supposed to wait in CSE to do something or can I file a show cause or contempt on my own?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.