Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Nanna

Pages: 1
Texas State Forum / texas motion for change of venue form
« on: Sep 01, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
Please help, my daughter moved 7 yrs ago to another county.  She is now faced with the need to file a "change of venue" form for a court hearing on my grandson.  The courthouse has told her she must find this form on her own but she has no idea where to look, nor do I.  Does anyone know where to find the CHANGE OF VENUE form concerning children name changes in the State of Texas??????

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.