Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - saddadinok

Pages: 1
My fiance was in court yesterday (in Colorado via OKLAHOMA)trying to defend his rights as a father and not have his parental rights terminated!!! well, they terminated them on the grounds of abandonment!! However, he had proof of trying to contact them and trying to see them..He appeared without an attorney...the judge would not even listen to him and would not take any of his documentation into consideration, however let his ex speak an took all of her documentation..he terminated his rights because he said" he didnt try hard enough"!!!

He is a loving father and is devastated....his ex has moved several times and has changed her # on many occasions...the judge didnt care about that at all!!! I highly suggest no one appear without an attorney!! he thought he had all the documentation he needed..police report where he showed up to get them for his visitation and was denied,phone records!!! Judge didnt care!!! You think as an American and living in a free country your rights are protected and you will be treated fairly!!! Think again!! NOT WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY(family law attorneys are in cahoots with family law judges etc. etc...same as with criminal attors.  !!!! He now has hired an attorney an is appealing!!!

 How on gods green earth does a mother keep hurting her children and keep being able to look herself in the mirror!!! KARMA is a wicked wicked B*%$th...and I am a true believer that when you do the wrong things...something comes back on you!!!! Good luck stephanie and Joe in Colorado!!!! J will always be there father!!!REGARDLESS!!!!! ONE of the very best attorneys in the state is representing him now!!!!! 

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.