Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - mono

Pages: 1
Custody Issues / Leaving the Country
« on: Apr 26, 2013, 11:27:18 AM »
My grandmother is very ill and the children and me, would like to visit her for 6 weeks. We have done so in the past 3 years for 9 weeks and longer. But now I am divorcing. We have joint legal custody and I have physical custody. He does not give me his consent to leave.

I do not have a lawyer anymore. How can I legally leave ?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.