Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Krystal44

Pages: 1
My son is almost 2 years old. He does not eat a good variety of foods and I am definitely partly to blame for that. His father and I have 50/50 custody. His father is definitely stricter than me. Today I was visiting my son at his dad's and my son woke up from a nap crabby and acted like a typical 2 year old. He wanted everything and nothing to eat. My son kept telling his dad "no" to everything he offered him. My son's dad said to our son, " fine, I don't care. Don't eat anything. It doesn't hurt me any." I feel like this approach is harsh and invalidates my son's feelings. I also think it's extremely rude. He's a 2 year old. I don't think you should tell your child, you don't care. I don't know how to approach this or how to explain to his dad that this is inappropriate or what how to give a better example of what he could've said. Any help?

Parenting Issues / My son never wants to leave with his father
« on: Mar 04, 2017, 10:56:48 AM »
My son's father and I have 50/50 custody. When his father comes to pick him up or I drop him off, my son cries and sometimes reaches out to me and says "no! Mamma, mamma!" My son never does this when he's dropped off to me or I pick him up. He is always happy. Should this raise any red flags? I know his father doesn't give him the attention I do and he has a lot more toys at my house. I don't think his dad is mean to him but I don't really know because I'm not there. All I know is that when I am there, his dad spends a lot of time doing his own thing while my son plays by himself. Would this be concerning to anyone? My son will be 2 years old in April and it has been this way for maybe 9-10 months. Thank you

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.