Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - fonzie11

Pages: 1
State: Florida

I am the NCP in a child support case. The verbiage of the order reads that child support will continue if the child is still 18 and enrolled in high school and has not graduated college.

Once the child turns 18, I'd like to pay remainder of the child support off between the time she turns 18 and the time she graduates which is about 11 months later

I am however concerned that the CP will see that I have the capacity to pay child support early and then think that I am a piggy bank.....seeking an upward modification.

I really want the reality of being a second class citizen to be over with after all of these years and making payments for a child that I have never seen have caused me psychological problems.

I know that child support and visitation have nothing to do with each other, but the reality is that they are closely related in that one can easily be used as an arm twisting tool or even a preclusion to the other.

Thanks for any advice.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.