Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - chmiller07@gmail.com

Pages: 1

Living in Maryland.

I am a male, and I was recently sued by my ex female girlfriend "Amended complaint for custody, child support, and other relief".
I have filed the first part, declaring that I was not sure about the child father. I could be the father, I maybe not. I have requested the court to provide a DNA test to determine paternity.

Now I am looking at 30 discovery questions, however I don't want to provide any information until the DNS tests confirms the paternity.

I have 30 days to turn in the discovery questions. Can I reply to those questions, that I am not providing requested information until the DNA tests confirms paternity?

Otherwise, what would you suggest?

It seems unreasonable for me to provide private and financial information without knowing for sure if I am the biological father. (I haven't sign any papers about the paternity of the child).

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.