Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - determined

Pages: 12 3 ... 8
Contact your congressman as well as the local media (TV, papers, and above all the radio).  You might consider trying to query Glenn Sacks as he has a lot of experieince working with the media on behalf of fathers. 

Custody Issues / Re: I got a lawyer... free!
« on: Sep 26, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »
I do like the idea of working closely with them and put your wishes/guidance in writing.

I'm not convinced that they ever helped before (I believe that I have been reading your posts and gr8dad's for close to 10 years now).  But they can't hurt and much of the legal system is set up specifically to hurt.

If there is no actual diagnosis of BPD, then when a GAL is appointed you will need to ask for a forensic phsychologist to serve as the GAL.  The problem is that BPD is not well understood in many family courts and is sometimes perceived of as "only borderline (i.e., just barely)". 

Going pro-se merely requires filing an appearance, although you may also have to have your attorney (if you currently have one) file a withdrawal.

Pro-se may be dramatically better than continuing to pay an attorney who is not truly representing you (I had that problem), but the judges that I saw in MA's kangaroo courts are unbelievably biased against pro-se litigants.  Talk it over with someone you trust first.

Massachusetts State Forum / RE: legal question
« on: May 28, 2006, 09:44:48 PM »
I have heard such a term used in a court order (Middlesex County), but I am not convinced it is in general use.

DOR: Scofflaw moms rare
By Laura Crimaldi
Local / Regional News (Friday, August 12, 2005)
When it comes to leaving their children high and dry without a dime, deadbeat dads are certainly the most infamous, but there are plenty of scofflaw moms who bail when their children are placed in their father's custody.
Some deadbeat dads deeply into denial: Long gone, hard to find, many refuse to ante up
By Laura Crimaldi
Local / Regional News (Saturday, August 13, 2005)
A day after the state dubbed William J. Christian Jr. one of the state's worst deadbeat dads, the South Carolina man flatly denied ever being a father to the two children he allegedly abandoned more than 25 years ago. ``
 Deadbeats: Bring them to justice!
By Laura Crimaldi
Local / Regional News (Friday, August 12, 2005)
Officials are on the hunt for 10 deadbeat dads who bolted the Bay State owing their kids a total of more than $500,000 – and leaving moms to raise dozens of dumped sons and daughters without a lick of help. ``This man pisses...  
 Mom toils to fill old man's long absence: He split when kid was 3
By Laura Crimaldi
Local / Regional News (Friday, August 12, 2005)
While Kyle B. Carney is believed to be mixing drinks as a bartender somewhere in Florida, his ex-wife can sum up how she gets by raising their 14-year-old daughter without a nickel from the deadbeat in three words: ``Bust my ...
 Mobster's son no killer, but he's a stiff
By Laurel J. Sweet
Local / Regional News (Saturday, August 13, 2005)
The grandchildren of gangland serial killer Stephen ``The Rifleman'' Flemmi are growing up on macaroni and cheese because their deadbeat father hasn't forked over child support in seven years, the kids' mom charged yesterday....
 Getting deadbeats to pay their due
By Boston Herald editorial staff
Opinion & Letters (Saturday, August 13, 2005)
They make for quite a crew, this latest crop of deadbeats who have deserted their children and ended up on the state's 10 Most Wanted list for failing to pay child support. These guys represent the worst of the worst – the o...

General Issues / AMEN
« on: Nov 27, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »

General Issues / RE: Where do you live?
« on: Nov 27, 2006, 09:37:18 PM »

General Issues / RE: I need some prayers & encouragement
« on: Feb 19, 2006, 07:14:10 PM »
I send you my most fervent prayers.  I have no guidance to offer, but I definitely wish you the very best.

Pages: 12 3 ... 8
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.