Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Bradley

Pages: 12 3 ... 8

You are so lucky for the mother to agree on that. The child always seems to get hurt in the process of the mother trying to hurt me.

I was divorce 7 years ago and already have custody papers in place, but yes I am twice as involved with my daughter than her mother  along with my wife. We have paid for most of all extra curriculars, taken her to them she gets much better grades when with us, out of 410 minutes of reading with my daughter, her mother did a whopping 20 minutes, we go to the library, church, get her clothing for our house, and keep having to replace it becuse her mother refuses that it is at her house, now will not allow me phone calls because she is mad at me for calling one time at the babysitters, excuse me for caring. THe mother did not turn int eh choice of school form at all, does not stay home with her when she is sick or take her to the doctor. But yet she is just as fit as the rest. I could offer 50/50 visitation with the child support the same and she still would not accept it and would still not provide clothing for my daughter when she returns back to her house.
We paid for her gymnastics class and originally it was convenient for the mother to take her but tonight she plainly refused and won't let me take her.
Is there anything I can do?

Texas State Forum / RE: Couple of divorce and custody questions
« on: Feb 12, 2006, 12:46:04 PM »
That sounds like a good agreement!

Texas State Forum / RE: Couple of divorce and custody questions
« on: Feb 09, 2006, 12:53:19 PM »
I know that here in Dallas county actual fifty fifty rarley happens unless the parties agree to it. yes I do think one person would still receive child support of some kind and one parent would provide insurance and one parent would decide or determine the primary address.
if you find an example of 50/50 visitation i ntexas let me know we want the same thing! Good luck!

Texas State Forum / RE: Couple of divorce and custody questions
« on: Feb 07, 2006, 08:52:44 AM »
I dont know the answers to all of your questions, but the person who is the custodial parent, gets to determine primary residence. There are a few examples of this on the texas family code website. Usually it is joint custody with the parents being joint managing conservators.. which means the custodial parent should ask the other parent about all major decisions but doesn't have to unless clearly stated in the papers. Also consider putting a restriction on moving more than a county away in the papers.
IF the money was not paid off by the time of death, the estate what of it would pay the bill. Where in Texas are you? or they?
The non-custodial parent has usually 1, 3 and 5th weekends of the month and the standard every other holiday and a 30 day period in the summer. the weekends can go from Thursday to Monday Morning or Friday to Sunday at 6 and then every Wednesday. IT just depends.
Feel free to email me at traceycannonbradley@hotmail.com. I am no lawyer, but have a lot of information. Check around on this website as well.

Texas State Forum / anyone in texas that has advice on how to win?
« on: Feb 02, 2006, 09:34:55 PM »
Looking for texas father's to chat with about getting 50/50 custody

Child Support Issues / TExas father needs help and more help
« on: Oct 15, 2005, 06:35:10 PM »
Please read the postings from Texas father trying to do the right thing and let me know if anyone from Texas has phone numbers of pro bono lawyers or any loop wholes  Ican get full custody of my daughter or just how do I get the mother to leave me a lone...

Dear Socrateaser / RE: School forms
« on: Jul 01, 2006, 07:50:52 AM »
What is the difference between Joint custody and joint managing conservator? in Texas BTW

Dear Socrateaser / RE: School forms
« on: Jun 30, 2006, 06:25:25 AM »
So if there is Joint phisical and Legal custody can both parties make decisions for the child while in there custody? Or does each parent have to consult the other for every decision concerning these topics?

Pages: 12 3 ... 8
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.