Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - eogutveren

Pages: 1
Alabama State Forum / what to do?
« on: May 08, 2006, 10:25:30 AM »
I am a father and my child HAD NOT BEEN ALLOWED to attend school in the city that I am living under my parenting, so with judge order we manage to get her in school this year but under somebody elses guardianship,
Simply I went to a lawyer and prepared an affidavite saying that I live in this city and add some proofs like electric bill, water bill, voter registration ect. and gave it to city school superintended and he said he has to look and get back to me, this was begining of the school year, but he never did answer me in any manner, did not respond at all , I AM FEELING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND I NEED SOME LEGAL ADVISE , WHAT TO DO?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.