Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Craziegirl

Pages: 1
Florida State Forum / Confused
« on: Nov 07, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »
 My fiance is struggling with fighting child support enforcement. they keep suspending his liscence for the back child support even though he already has an agreement with them and is paying extra. He struggles each month to live without any consideration from either his ex or the state. We are looking for any advice anyone may have. His ex-wife has remarried and in recent conversations has agreed to allow him to terminate his parental rights and his child support. However we do not how to go about doing this and our courthouse was rude and obnoxious. Please help us...

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.