Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jimm1909

Pages: 1
General Issues / Re: Change of Venue in California
« on: Mar 21, 2009, 05:08:13 PM »
I have tried so hard to find any information regarding changing the venue of custody case in California.  I live in Oregon.  My ex-wife lives in Arizona.  Our divorce took place in California.  To make any modifications to our custody and visitation orders takes a lot of time and travel for both of us.  Our child support part of the case has all ready been moved to Oregon and Oregon is not only the enforcer, but the one who will make any future modifications.  Is it possible to move the case?  Is it even possible to move it to Oregon since half the case is all ready here?  Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can find any information regarding this issue? 


I was in almost the exact same situation as you.  I am a lawyer so I knew the deal, but I would recommend calling your attorney and figuring this out.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.