Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Nanna

Pages: 1
Texas State Forum / texas motion for change of venue form
« on: Sep 01, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
Please help, my daughter moved 7 yrs ago to another county.  She is now faced with the need to file a "change of venue" form for a court hearing on my grandson.  The courthouse has told her she must find this form on her own but she has no idea where to look, nor do I.  Does anyone know where to find the CHANGE OF VENUE form concerning children name changes in the State of Texas??????

Texas State Forum / Re: Can I take my kids out of TX?
« on: Sep 01, 2009, 07:17:27 PM »
If you are the biological mother of these kids and there are no court orders stating the children must reside within this state or within so many miles of both parents, then yes you may take your children anywhere you wish in the world.  Assuming you are still in Texas and haven't filed for custody yet, be absolutely certain that in your custody papers there is a specific clause stating you have the right to decide where your children reside without regard to geographical location and insist the father pay roundtrip for the children to travel to see him.  In the event of proven abuse, meaning you have filed charges on him and these charges can be verified, chances are you can win a case to have supervised visitation only.  Also include the father is responsible for at least 50% of all school clothing and supplies.  DO this as soon as you possibly can due to the fact that until custody is established, he can walk in and take these children with him from wherever they may be and there's not a thing you can do about it until you have court ordered custody established.
I do hope this helps even though it is a bit later than July.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.