Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - missingdad

Pages: 1
Chit Chat / Re: I'm looking for my father
« on: Oct 07, 2012, 09:58:45 AM »
I have searched for my parents' marriage license and divorce certificate. I haven't been able to find them. I have looked for my father's birth certificate, can't find that either. My birth certificate only has his age at my birth, no other info on him. I don't even know his parents' names and my mom just says she doesn't remember.

Chit Chat / Re: I'm looking for my father
« on: Oct 07, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »
I know his full name and his approximate age. I have an idea of where he is from. I remember him a little, I was 6 when my parents divorced. My brother and sister were younger so they have no memory of him. I have tried searching the internet. He has a common name, I have called many random people all across the country. I don't know who else to ask. My mom pretty much alienated us from anyone that could have helped. We grew up being told that our dad didn't want us but since I found out differently I have been looking for him. I'm afraid that if I don't find him soon it will be too late. He is probably close to 70 now.

Chit Chat / I'm looking for my father
« on: Oct 07, 2012, 08:23:38 AM »
When my parents divorced my mother took us kids, all now adults, and hid us from our father. A few years ago, I found out that he had been looking for us all these years. It has been over 30 years. We are trying to find him and our mother is not being helpful. We have tried everything we can think of short of hiring a private investigator. Any suggestions?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.