Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - justice4daddy

Pages: 1

Forgive me, I am new to this site and I am just now educating myself on the family law issues. My husband is a non-custodial parent who NEEDS to be 50%, referring to the SB5234 bill. Where are we with this? Latest information I have read suggests that it has not passed. I have a draft letter to my county representatives and can be ready to mail out in June.

Any other info you have, I would appreciate.

Washington State Forum / spokane mom holds child 6 months
« on: May 03, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »
It's been 6 months since the child has been home. Dad keeps trying to call but moms says child doesn't want to talk. In middle of court proceedings for contempt against the mother. Need an attorney that is respected and good. Current attorney not getting results for daddy. HELP

Father's Issues / Spokane daddy needs attorney ASAP
« on: May 03, 2013, 02:55:31 PM »
Dad's child has not been home for 6 months and he has not seen his child since February 2013. Mom keeps saying that child does not want to see or talk to him. Court, counselors and attorneys seem unable/unwilling to help.

Can anyone recommend a very father-friendly, respected attorney in Spokane?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.