Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DenverDad

Pages: 1
She actually didn't say . I thought that was odd . Almost like it was on purpose to mess with Me someway . Eitherway she blocked Me on that account So I didn't ask her . 

I think I might actually go ahead and file the TRO . saying something like your last post . "father intends to file for custody  but mother is threatening to take child to xx through a facebook message" because I really dont think I will have the money in a week but I am trying to sell my stuff here and there so who knows .. If I can get the money together before I get paid in four weeks I will jump on it ..... This waiting game is turning out to be pretty stressful . Wish Me luck !

No worries I dont respond to the rants just moentioned it cause it has been weighing on Me .

She  has informed Me she is moving to Dallas,Texas actually. I live in Denver . I guess thats the response to not signing the german stuff and the passports.As far as that goes I am working on informing the special division of the passport office and the German consulate with My wishes and also the divorice decree as proof I have visitation with her  .

As far as the other thing goes . The affidavit of parental allocation custody AKA custody paperwork costs $222 to file  and the TRO cost $25 not including what the sheriff wants to serve it . I knew I shouldn't have taken this lower paying job but I had been trying for years so this seemed like the luck I needed minus the fact it paid so much less.Came back to bite Me in the butt now .

From what you are saying do you think I could just file the TRO for now ?

I do not live in the same school district .Very close though .next one over I believe .

Also she did not ask to go but claimed she sent a letter and then actually informed me on facebook .

Thanks for your help .

OK , figured out I need a TRO ASAP but know I need to file the custody mod at the same time .Problem is that I dont have 222 bucks to file the custody form for another three weeks . Its not looking good . I am gonna get to selling stuff around the house and My tools at work and see where I get ...

I was notified Via Facebook that the Mother was moving as she updated Me with an address . I am pretty sure its her new husbands parents apartment  .The mother cant seem to get over what ever she has going on in her head about us . I havent been able to talk to my daughter so I have been saving for a very long time to move here . Finally I move here and get harassed once or twice a week by facebook / letters blaming for things that happened and didnt happen years ago and even name calling . I responded to a letter saying I would not sign for a German passport , German birth certificate ,and  Us Passports ( due to fear of abduction ) and then I get the update that she is moving .

I have done research on here and I am still very confused . I cant really afford a lawyer for another 4 weeks and so I gotta get to work now on protecting my visitation  . I know I need a restraining order , but those all seem to be about domestic abuse . I also need a custody change or something like and I think I tracked that down here ... courts.state.co.us/Forms/Forms_List.cfm?Form_Type_ID=72
If you see the one could you point me in the right direction ?

I am reading on other sites that by filling the custody form out that there will be a hold put on moving with the child . Is this true ? any help is AMAZING . You all have been so much help so far, thank you for that .

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.