Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Fair_Rulings

Pages: 12 3 ... 6
Oklahoma State Forum / Washington DC Rally
« on: May 17, 2007, 01:12:55 PM »
Come to the Washington DC Rally August 18, 2007 to stop the injustices in the justice system.    http://www.dcrally2007.com

Idaho State Forum / DC Rally
« on: May 22, 2007, 01:35:01 AM »

District of Columbia / DC Rally
« on: May 22, 2007, 01:31:44 AM »

California State Forum / DC Rally
« on: May 22, 2007, 01:30:52 AM »

California State Forum / Marsden Hearing / Case law
« on: May 09, 2007, 07:48:48 PM »
I've had six attorney's now in my false DCFS/Dependency Case in Los Angeles, California.  I recently had a Marsden hearing regarding my last attorney not timely filing subpoenas to have witnesses at my trial or doing anything I requested of him.  The Judge (Department 406) ruled against me and told me I had to either use the attorney, hire my own, or represent myself.  I wouldn't commit to making the decision, so the Judge said fine, then you will represent yourself.

I don't have the money to hire an attorney, I've never fired an attorney in this case before , and I can't represent myself against a corrupt system.  I can file a Writ of Mandamus and plan to do so.

What I would like to know... does anyone know of any SPECIFIC Marsden case law, or case law regarding the appointment of counsel that has or could be used in a Writ or Appeal? I need to show that the Judge erred and I should be allowed appointed counsel.

Please let me know, Thanks.


Don't forget the Washington Rally Aug. 18, 2007 for those falsely accused.

There are four new law firms for court appointed attorneys in Los Angeles that are under the supervision of "Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, Inc."  As of February 20, 2007 they have not filed their Corporation with the STATE BAR which they need to do in order to practice law as a corporation.  This means that if you have a court appointed attorney from one of the four firms then they maybe representing you illegally!  Many of the attorneys working for the four firms have also worked as Children's attorneys and are now representing parents, which is a CONFLICT of law.  I urge people to contact the state bar and request the bar to fax and/or mail them a copy of the certificate or information showing the status of the corporation "LOS ANGELES DEPENDENCY LAWYERS, INC."  There is an ongoing LAWSUIT that has been filed in Sacramento called: Los Angeles County Dependency Attorneys, Inc., v. State of California.  Soon the venue will be changing to San Francisco.  Note one corp., is called Dependency Lawyers and the other is Dependency Attorneys.  As of January 2, 2007 Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, Inc. was suppose to take over and move into the 4th floor at 1000 Corporate Center Dr. in Monterey Park.  As of today they still haven't moved in and they are providing an address that is nothing, but an empty room with construction debris.  There are no phones, desks, files, carpet... NOTHING.  If you are having problems regarding your representation, wish to file a bar complaint against your attorney, you might want to mention that Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, Inc., are not certified with the State Bar as a corporation. Don't be a victim of the system!

California State Forum / Attorney should return my legal file
« on: Jan 15, 2007, 01:46:19 AM »

I have a case in the Los Angeles area.  After you dismiss your attorney for conflict and request your legal file to be returned; how long does the attorney have to return the file?  Is there a Rule of Court?  I've asked for the return of my file twice now and it has been over two weeks and the attorney is not responding to me.

California State Forum / DCFS/CPS
« on: Dec 07, 2006, 02:22:04 AM »
Looking to speak with anyone who has been having problems with DCFS in Los Angeles County.

Goverment Code: 820.21.  (a) Notwithstanding any other provision of the law, the
civil immunity of juvenile court social workers, child protection
workers, and other public employees authorized to initiate or conduct
investigations or proceedings pursuant to Chapter 2 (commencing with
Section 200) of Part 1 of Division 2 of the Welfare and Institutions
Code shall not extend to any of the following, if committed with
   (1) Perjury.
   (2) Fabrication of evidence.
   (3) Failure to disclose known exculpatory evidence.
   (4) Obtaining testimony by duress, as defined in Section 1569 of
the Civil Code, fraud, as defined in either Section 1572 or Section
1573 of the Civil Code, or undue influence, as defined in Section
1575 of the Civil Code.
   (b) As used in this section, "malice" means conduct that is
intended by the person described in subdivision (a) to cause injury
to the plaintiff or despicable conduct that is carried on by the
person described in subdivision (a) with a willful and conscious
disregard of the rights or safety of others.

Contact me at:  Justice4court@aol.com

California State Forum / RE: hope u can help
« on: Oct 21, 2006, 02:35:02 AM »
Are you "IN PRO PER"?  If so file for an extension of time.  If you have an attorney then have him/her contact your ex's attorney to ask for an extension.  If you are IN PRO PER you too can ask your ex's attorney for an extension of time.

If they do not give you an extension, then go in Ex-parte, but ask first and make sure you document that you asked by sending a fax and save the fax transmittal sheet, Express mail, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation etc...

Good luck

California State Forum / DCFS
« on: Sep 28, 2006, 01:57:02 AM »
I'm looking for anyone who knows of any class action lawsuits against the Department of Children and Family Services in Los Angeles.  Or any lawsuit that is active now or will be filed soon.  Case numbers would be helpful or any information you can give me regarding DCFS.


Thank you

Pages: 12 3 ... 6
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.