Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Fair_Rulings

Pages: 1 23 4 ... 6
California State Forum / RE: Driver's License and Insurance
« on: Jun 21, 2006, 11:57:39 AM »
I have checked to see if my "ex" had a valid drivers lic by going to the DMV and requesting the form.  I had concerns she was driving my child around on heavy medication and drinking too.  The DMV will only tell you if it is valid or not.  If it's not valid they will not tell you why, but they may give you a code number.  It's a very basic form the DMV gives out and you might even find it on the Internet.  One problem I found was that they told my "ex" that I was requesting the info and then her attorney used it against me in court or at least tried to use it against me.  He told the court I was trying to have her license removed which was not true.  So if you fill out the form make sure you write in something like "This form will be used to insure the safety of child(ren), it is not meant as a complaint".  Or something like that, if you know what I mean.  I don't know how to check for car insurance, sorry I can't be of more help.

/// /// ///

Disclaimer: Not legal advise

California State Forum / RE: STOP AB 2303
« on: Jun 21, 2006, 11:43:24 AM »
This Bill will be reformed, your letters help! REFORM FAMILY LAW

California State Forum / RE: TRO
« on: Jun 15, 2006, 10:14:20 PM »
You might want to look at getting a psychiatric evaluation done.  Have affidavits done to support his position.

/// /// ///

Disclaimer: Not legal advise

California State Forum / STOP AB 2303
« on: Jun 15, 2006, 10:02:19 PM »
AB 2303  #7 will give immunity to Minors Counsel.  Minor's Counsels often ride the gravy train at your expense instead of zealously representing their clients.  Too often they align themselves with a party in the action.  It is particularly unfair when a parent cannot afford their own attorney to be ordered to pay for minor's counsel.  You could be stuck with minors counsel till your child turns 18 and not have any recourse if they make mistakes.  Write a SIMPLE letter to the following urging them to vote against it.  Reform Family Law, you can make an impact.

Please Write to:

The Honorable Dave Jones
Chair, Assembly Judiciary Committee
State Capitol, Room 3126
Sacramento, Ca.  95814
Fax (916) 310-2109     (where the bill originated)

The Honorable Joe Dunn
Chair, Senate Judiciary Committee
State Capitol, Room 2080
Sacramento, CA.  95814
Fax (916) 323-2323   (where the Bill should soon be assigned)

/// /// ///

Disclaimer:  Not legal advise

Courts are corrupt all over and all the way to the top, it's really sad what is happening in America.

Check out this site:


Courts are corrupt all over and all the way to the top, it's really sad what is happening in America.

Check out this site:


Protect our children, let's hear your story.


California State Forum / Say "NO" to Friendenthal
« on: May 11, 2006, 12:10:56 AM »
On Tuesday, June 6, 2006 Los Angeles County / California voters will be voting for a new judge of the Superior Court.  Alan H. Friedenthal is running for Office No. 8.  Commissioner Friedenthal lacks in his ability to be a JUDGE.  Commissioner Friendenthal makes dicesions by the seat of his pants.  He is a loose cannon and often does not read documents put before him.  

On June 6 Please vote against Commissioner Friedenthal, don't allow him to become Judge.  Parents should co-raise their children when possible.  Commissioner Friedenthal does not have the experience to be a Judge.  

California State Forum / RE: opposite sex siblings sharing a room
« on: Oct 28, 2005, 12:02:41 AM »
You might want to contact DCFS  (Department of Children and Family Services.)  Or you can contact Dependancy Court to find out.  I haven't herd of a law but if there are unusual circumstances or accusations then court orders may apply, but I don't have enough information about your case or if you even have a case to know.  If there isn't any problems then I wouldn't worry about it.  Ask the person that told you it was against the law (but not sure) to state where they're getting the information.  Who knows maybe their getting the info from Mickal Jacksoon.

Pages: 1 23 4 ... 6
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.