Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Fair_Rulings

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6
I think you mean DCFS or Department of Children and Family Services.  Watch out for DCFS they make big mistakes and can turn on you as well.  Research your attorney, go to courthouses and see if they have been sued in Superior, Supreme or Small Claims Court.  If the attorney has been sued many times then others have had problems too.  Look to see if they have ever been Defendants in any cases.  Research, Research, Research.  Also check the State Bar web site to see if they've ever had any type of public admonishment.  Request records and/or their DCFS narratives from County Counsel regarding your children.  For approx. $5.00 and a birth-date you can go to a courthouse and ask if the person in question was ever been  charged with a crime.  Go to parenting classes, in some cities they are free or you may have to pay for a book.  Go to the classes even if you don't think you need them.  Do what you can to make yourself look good in the eyes of the court.

Father's Issues / RE: Father Custody
« on: Aug 03, 2005, 10:12:48 PM »
My ex left California for Texas and I ended up flying to Texas and got 50% custody of my son.  I ended up flying him out to California for visits and sometimes I flew out to Texas to spend time with him.  Once you have an order you can file it in the state you live in.  The only problem was that the PAS went on for years.  Texas told me I didn't have to pay child support.  My child support was to pay for the air fare for my son to fly out to California on non-stop flights.  Good Luck

Father's Issues / RE: Filing a Grievance Against a Judge
« on: Aug 03, 2005, 09:54:08 PM »
Check out http://www.jail4judges.org You can hand out flyers in front of the court house and start a group.  In California we had a Commissioner removed.  A Commissioner or Judge Pro Tem is an employee.  Judges are protected with Judicial Immunity.  Do a Google search and check out Judicial Immunity.  Research the archives to see if this Judge has had other law suits filed against him/her.  The system is a mess all across the nation.  Check out the Commission on Judicial Performance or whatever they call it in your state.  You can also check into filing suit in Federal Court.  There is power in numbers.  If you have an attorney ask your attorney these questions too!  You will need many people, if you had problems then there are probably others out there too.  If you try it alone then they may make it even harder on you in your case.  

Father's Issues / Child's counsel
« on: Apr 24, 2005, 01:20:58 PM »
I'm in California and my child is being represented by child's counsel who is being paid for by my "ex." So it's like my "ex" has two attorneys working for her.

I know that child's counsel is a drinker, and is being sued in an unlawful detainer suit at Chatsworth Courthouse, child's counsel owes approx. $28,000 in back rent, claiming that her office is uninhabitable and has toxic mold.

This Child's counsel has been seeing my child who has asthma in this office since September.  I'm looking to have child's counsel disqualified.  Child's Counsel should not be putting a child at risk.

I'm wonder two things, #1 has anyone tried to disqualify their child's counsel for cause?

#2 Does anyone know of CASE LAW regarding disqualification?  

Father's Issues / RE: Can't we all get along??? lol
« on: Mar 02, 2005, 12:32:01 AM »
Make a change in the California Family Law System

I'm here in Los Angeles California and would like to see a protest.  We are looking for a change in the family law situation here.  Let us know if you can help.
Cals4justice@aol.com Or Justice4court@aol.com
Give us your information

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.