Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29
The Counties are Crawford or Venango in Penn. This is for a friend who is really in need of finding a good attorney, ASAP.

He can really use some help! THX

« on: Feb 01, 2004, 01:46:55 AM »
Just read where he is being asked to take a DNA test. Interesting...

Father's Issues / I NEED IMPUT PLEASE
« on: Jan 12, 2004, 12:34:20 PM »
Posted this with Soc but would like opinions please.

Few months back, had a custody evalution. Was not in my favor, but did find me fit. Evaluator strongly suggested placement with mother, even though I am in a much better position. Also would lose a lot of time with my son with the recommendation from evaluator. Had major doubts on how it was handled. Did the research and found many errors on what took place. Filed a complaint with the State board. They found 2 violations on the evaluator.

My question is, should I persue the complaint and bring up charges?. My trial is set for next month and I do not want to mess things up.

Investagator informed me it might have an impact on the custody trial.


Father's Issues / I'M MAD AS HELL
« on: Dec 31, 2003, 01:45:00 AM »
Just saw a website for the State of Illinios that is posting dead beat parents.

Someone should start one for the Custodial Parents who deny Parenting Time to the Non-Custodial.

Any other States doing this?

This burns my a$$!!!

I pay every cent, every week and still I get denied time.

I sent a reply to this site and also sent a letter to the Governor.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.