Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Sarahs_Dad

Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would be glad to help any non-custodial parent to remove their case from county/state family court in Western Arkansas or Eastern Oklahoma to federal district court and invoke Constitutional/federal equal parenting laws, rights, and other state and Supreme court rulings. I have well-pleaded, well-supported and well-written federal forms that can be modified for your case/situation.  There is much case law supporting a person's right to file/sue and represent themself pro se if they choose.
Anyone is welcome to reply to this message publically or privately.  If requested, I can forward an 8-page e-mail containing more details.
In addition to individual cases, Indiana Civil Rights Council is coordinating and organizing a Class Action suit to be filed in each state soon on behalf of all non-custodial parents and victims of CPS, DHS, etc.  Volunteer Class Action Coordinators are still needed for about 25 (half) of the states.
For more information, go to http://www.IndianaCRC.org/classaction.htm

Father's Issues / DHS records request
« on: Feb 25, 2004, 12:50:10 PM »
I'm a father of a two-year-old daughter out-of-wedlock.  She and her mom (my ex-fiancee') live in Oklahoma.  I'm pro se.   My ex has an attorney.   She filed for child support enforcement through DHS.  DHS is represented by an assistant D.A.   DHS (Office Of Administrative Court) ordered me to pay child support (monthly dollar amount plus 47% of daycare co-pay and medical co-pay).  The support order says that my co-pay share is due after my ex provides me proof of the expenses.  DHS has a subsidy contract with my daughter's daycare.  The state also provides my daughter's health insurance through a program called Soonercare, which is basically Medicaid.  The case was docketed (transfered) to district court.  I filed a motion for joint custody, which was denied.  My ex got custody (no specification of legal or physical) and I got 10 hours per month visitation.  I don't even know if or which daycare my daughter goes to at this point since my ex barely communicates with me by e-mail.  Now I'm trying to get my daughter's records.  Her doctors and hospitals have been cooperative with my requests and have provided copies of her medical records.  DHS has refused my requests for my daughter's records regarding daycare information on the grounds that it's against their policy to release information to a person not named in the case.   After going through red tape, the state healthcare authority answered my request for my daughter's Medicaid records with a print-out of all her claims for medical and pharmacy.  Except for amounts, the print-out is abbreviated or encoded.  I know that DHS provides my ex with statements of which daycare, when, and how much my daughter is approved for.  I know Medicaid/Soonercare provides my daughter and ex with all kinds of information, literature, statements, and notices of doctor appointments and PPO directories.  Oklahoma law says any information or record about a child that is available to the custodial parent shall be available to the non-custodial parent.  I've tried serving interrogatories and production requests on my ex's attorney, but they have ignored them.  I'd appreciate any input or suggestions on how to cut the red tape or take legal action in order to get my daughter's DHS records.

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.