Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rini

Pages: 1 2 34 5 ... 12
Child Support Issues / RE: wanted to add
« on: Aug 26, 2004, 09:26:08 AM »

I will take a look at the guidelines but in the meantime.........

i am wondering if she has no income why in the world does she still get the income credit for the child on the fed income tax return
that is preposterous.. to say the least.

since you have no idea of her previous earnings you must compare her job experience and prepare for the hearing using the state that she resides in has minimum wage guidelines for each type of job that they put in categories.  these can be found on the states main web site.

keep in mind that even if the state pursues it for you, the option to settle for a lessor figure is your option.

what has she previously done for work and what education level does she have?

Child Support Issues / RE: Mad Father
« on: Aug 25, 2004, 01:52:56 PM »
dear father

how many change of addresses have you had since then

do you have witnesses to the fact that you were the adult that supported the household

you need an attorney a good one and when you file you will ask for attorneys fees

post this on Socrateasers board

Child Support Issues / RE: Ncp's your view
« on: Aug 25, 2004, 01:50:15 PM »

Ncps that do not work by choice are still supposed to support their kids

if i am getting you right she had another child with another dad and dad let her have the kid so you are thinking well she is getting child support for that kid so its income./

well before i answer further please supply your state and the age of the child your ncp has custody or partial custody of.

if she is living with the dad and not a custodial parent let me know

i am unclear and i have many answers to the right question.

if you prefer to im me this information you certainly may


Child Support Issues / RE: Ncp's your view
« on: Aug 25, 2004, 09:44:13 AM »

Be they male or be they female, parents are responsible for supporting their young.  

How they are responsible remains up for debate.  

Now a parent that has not contributed in any way for 5 years in my opinion will not contribute voluntarily and it has become obvious that the need for court intervention has been determined by the neglectful parent themselves.

Personally I would ask for her financials and try to come to an agreement.  If she refuses to comply with giving you a paystub to figure an agreement out of court sick the attorney on her full force.  After 5 years of non payment she deserves to pay the maximum any state can order her to pay.

See the reason why the guidelines are so very unfair and government mandated is because of people like your ncp that take for granted that other people should be supporting their offspring

rini in PA

Child Support Issues / RE: What in the world is she doing?
« on: Jul 23, 2004, 06:33:02 AM »
she is eligible for modification back to date of filing  (retroactive)

>Hey Guys,
>Can anyone find a link on line that will offer a way to get
>the info to the emforcement unit so we can get this guy to pay
>the measly $50 per wk

tell her no way hose

you are getting hosed...

tell her you will happily pay the day care expenses at their licensed day care that they attend.

get back into court and have the court order amended these kids are too old for day care and the older one can supervise the younger one if needed for a couple hours which i am sure she is already allowing when it is convenient for her.  

you need to get this on record

by the way what state are u in


Child Support Issues / RE: Child support for 19 year old
« on: Jul 14, 2004, 09:14:33 PM »

I would do a few things here.

first of all because you can not obtain the records with out her permission the court needs to order them to turn them over.  
thus you can not proceed with out the information.

if she provides no copies of anything ask immediately for a continuance and for support to be held in an escrow account until the decision is finalized.

they can do this.

if the daughter has worked this alone is proof that she is not disabled.

the statute states til 19  and as the other poster says if she is not considered disabled by ss standards it would be presumptuous of a judge to say she is entitled to your support.

get a letter ready requesting the documents from the school and her previous employment records and w2's if any.

provide this to the ex by return reciept via attorney and a copy to the courts.

if they do not provide you with the stuff before the hearing ( a few days) you will go in to the hearing and ask for a continuance based on the fact that you cannot defend without them supplying you with the info.\

also post to socrateaser and see what he says on his board for additional info..

remember to follow his posting guidelines to get a quick response.


Child Support Issues / RE: Day Care
« on: Jul 14, 2004, 02:37:42 PM »

1400 for 2 weeks of summer camp..  LOL..  this is more than it would cost for one month of day care for an infant.

i think it is an optional expense and i would refuse payment until court ordered unless it is stipulated to in the settlement agreement

these are usually optional expenses.

i would also post this to socrateaser on his board he is pretty familiar with CA rules if i remember correctly

follow the posting guidelines for his board so he will answer quickly.

these types of things are usually refered to in the states statutes individually.  but i am not a CA resident an am unfamiliar with the code.

I would how ever offer to pay for regular day care costs for each child or if you have the right of first refusal offer to care for them yourself in writing.


AS Soon as possible

you will probably have to pay a fee to have it transcribed this will show the judge his error.


Pages: 1 2 34 5 ... 12
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.