Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jc82

Pages: 1
Visitation Issues / My kids are being kept from me
« on: Nov 20, 2008, 09:37:00 PM »
I am looking for advice.  I live in Fl and so does my wife and two young sons.  My wife and I have separated and she has our boys living with her and her parents.  We have not gone through the courts for a legal separation yet because of finances.  My wife is basically telling me that I can only see my sons every other weekend and no more.  And even then she doesn't always let me have them.  The local law enforcement won't get involved unless we are divorced.  I really want to have my sons more than this especially since the holidays are coming.   Does anyone know if there is something I can do to get more time with my kids?  I do not have money for an attorney and I am trying to save to file divorce papers.  Please help!

Visitation Issues / Wife won't allow me contact with kids
« on: Nov 13, 2008, 09:49:01 PM »
My wife and I are going to be getting a divorce.  I do not live with her anymore and she has our two young kids.  She has been allowing me to have them every other weekend and no more than that.  The local police will not get involved unless we are divorced.  I do not have the money for an attorney and finances is also the reason why I have not yet filed the divorce papers. I really want to have time with my kids especially with the holidays right around the corner.  Is there anything that I can do to get some kind of enforced visitation with my kids? 

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.