Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - midwestdad

Pages: 1
Dear Socrateaser / Re: Passport Denial Question
« on: Oct 20, 2011, 08:39:21 PM »
Thank you for the response.

Dear Socrateaser / Passport Denial Question
« on: Sep 27, 2011, 07:19:15 PM »

I would appreciate it if anyone has any experience with this issue or can suggest a course of action.

I currently have a CS Order in the State of Maryland.  I also have CS Arrearage that is more than $5,000.  The CS Order orders me to pay a specific amount for current support plus an additional amount for the arrearage.  Both amounts are automatically deducted from my pay check every month.

I recently tried to renew my passport and I received a letter of denial stating that 'because I owe CS more than $5,000', my renewal application is being denied until I show evidence or prove otherwise.  I think the CS Enforcement Agency included my name on the Certified List after I became unemployed a few years ago and I defaulted on the CS payments.

My question is - 1.  If you have a Court ordered payment towards the arrearage that you are paying per month, does this still constitute enough reason to have your passport denied?

2.  If the answer to my question above is 'No' then can you pls advise on how to proceed?  Thank you.

Shrink Rap / How do I subpoena Mental or Psychological records?
« on: Feb 13, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »
Hi, I am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.  The custodial mother of my son is exhibiting some irrational behavior and one of her younger siblings confided in me that she has been prescribed with some psychological related drugs.  She lives in Maryland.  Does anyone know how I can subpoena her mental or psychological records?  Thank you.    

Good day,

My question is - Can the Maryland Child Support Dept find out where I am currently working / my current employer?  If they can, how do they accomplish this exactly?

I have asked this question not to try to evade paying Child Support but to maintain my professional integrity.


I currently live in one of the MidWest states and the custodial parent (i.e. mother) lives in Maryland with our son.  Based on Court orders, I am supposed to make Child Support payments through the Maryland Dept of Social Services which I do.  I actually make these payments voluntarily (when I am between jobs) or through my employer when I am employed.  However, whenever I do change jobs, the custodial parent (i.e. mother) incessantly calls and subpoenas my employer for salary and personal info.  This has got quite embarrassing and out of hand recently because she actually called the Vice President of the company to ask / discuss my employment situation.  I have petitioned the Court to stop this crazy behaviour but I have been unsuccessful.

So as I asked earlier, if I change jobs and not inform the Maryland Child Support Dept or the custodial parent of my new employer, can the Maryland Dept of Child Support find out where I am working?  If they can, how will they do it?

Thank you.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.