Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JoshScot31

Pages: 1
Washington State Forum / Child support modification hearings
« on: Oct 19, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »
I am a 31 y/o father of a 12 y/o son. He lives with his mother and stepdad. I am paying $817.00 per month for support now. I have sent paperwork away to try and get that reduced. My son wants to live with me during the summers. The mother does not want me in his life and would prefer that his stepdad adopt him. I will not let this happen, although I cannot afford an attorney if needed? I have although hired one to sit down with me and talk about how to fill out all the forms relating to the hearing for modification. This will be a one hour session. I am a good father and want to also know how to get a parenting plan drawn up. I have been put by the wasteside when it comes to raising my son and need some changes to happen.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.