Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - golde21

Pages: 1
Missouri State Forum / need help preparing my case
« on: Apr 30, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »
My name is jeremy campbell and I filed a case several months ago in an attempt to procure shared custody of my 3 year-old daughter.  Her mother and i conceived her during a fling which lasted all of 2 weeks at which time she informed me that she was in a relationship with someone else.  We broke off contact and 5 months later I found out that she was pregnant and I was one of two possible fathers. As her and her boyfriend are both african-american and I am caucasian i told her to contact me if the child was born with lighter complected skin.  7 months passed and I heard nothing until one day she appeared suddenly and demanded to know was I going to be in my childs life. I said of course, and expected to see her again soon, but another 7 months passed before I was allowed to see Zafirah again, and then it was only for a few hours at a time, and later we agreed to one day a week after she turned a year old, this continued until we had a disagreement and she restricted my visits.  To make a long story short, the last 3 years have been more of the same, every time we disagree she pulls the plug on spending valuable time with my daughter. I filed a case with family court and am preparing to represent myself due to the fact that I cannot afford an attorney. What resources are available to me where I could procure either pro-bono representation or at least limited scope representation at little or no cost?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.