Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Spaceman1982

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9

What was the reasoning for the supervised visits?
Joint physical custody is usually not given in NY by a judge if parents can not communicate. If dad showed that the kids were not going to doctors and the parents were playing games, judge needed to pick one for custody.
Something else is going on here....NY is not father friendly so the courts saw something to get to that point..especially supervised? Is there an open CPS case now? Did you do the things CPS asked? I know CPS is VERY VERY slow here and you need to do everything on their list or you will not get off supervised visits.

think it could have been he was lawyered up and she wasnt??

Nevada State Forum / Nevadans
« on: Sep 29, 2011, 10:59:26 AM »
hey guys. Im just posting this so people know there is an active nevadan here!

Child Support Issues / Re: Ex works minimally
« on: Sep 29, 2011, 10:55:49 AM »

The final thing left to determine is child support. I have 3 kids with her. She has a fourth child with another guy who also has problems with her. She is on to a new boyfriend now.

aint that funny how some people never learn to stop reproducing. I have gotten married and me and my wife have told the kids we will have one of our own when we are ready and stable.  Just for the ex to join the one up club and tell he kids her and her bf are gonna get married and she is already pregnant. Which wouldnt be bad minus he owes $40,000+ in back support for one marriage and $15,000 from another. She owes me two years worth of support and has a criminal warrant.

Visitation Issues / Re: Business travel--make up visitation
« on: Sep 29, 2011, 10:49:03 AM »
lets put it this way. I had a idiot temp judge give my ex EVERY weekend cuz it was 'her' best ti filed a motion to have it yanked. My ex signed a parenting agreement but when she realized she showed how uninterested she was in the kids and gave me primary, she told the judge "I want my every weekend back"  The judge told her "only problem with that aside from the agreement you signed is the fact that BF filed this motion contesting the other judges ruiling based on it being unjust and unfair. I will tell you now I would have never made that ruiling and BF wins that motion."

Custody Issues / Re: False accusations from abusive ex
« on: Sep 28, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »
I have been there and done that. My ex was the abusive one. We both got arrested the last day we were together cuz of how nevada law is. She tried to play that "he abused me card" to all that would hear. CPS was involved and as typical bought the mom' side. Good thing for me, safe nest, had a counselor at all the meetings with CPS. That lady actually pinned her as the abuser and me abused. CPS said no way a male could. But in court, when I brought the safe nest expert up to the stand and she gave her professional opinion, it helped me out.
All Im trying to say is your documentation will go along way!

Custody Issues / Re: Preparing for a custody hearing
« on: Sep 22, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »
In nevada for pro se, you go up and make a statement of sorts. Then opposing party can cross exam you on stand. After their exm, you may make another statement to reiterate or counter.

Child Support Issues / Re: Now what (delinquient BM)
« on: Sep 20, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »
and attorney fee's since the DA out here cant find her and wont pursue anything further. I had sent her two emails to contact the DA (the last attempt telling her I would seek legal actions) and she hasnt even called the DA to say if she is unemployed, which is doubtful since her and the BF have a new car and house now.

Child Support Issues / Re: Now what (delinquient BM)
« on: Sep 20, 2011, 04:27:31 PM »
ok i will summerize............
got a support order Oct 2009
won a previous arrears hearing after that
since then BM's DL was suspended by the DA and she got into a car accident with the children in the car with her after it had been.
She still makes no payments, over $5,000 dollars now. Has the warrant. an acquantance we share told me she quit a previous job because they started garnishing her wages. (She lived with that friend, in fact, the court record has her friends address on file since she used it as her living address during divorce procedures.) So my attorney wants a modification for support since she is willfully underemployed/unemployed. My attorney says (and one reason I come here today) is that her child on the way doesnt trump the two we had before. He says that the courts say she was aware she had two children to support prior to a newborn.
We are also asking for her Tuesday night dinner visits to be stricken from record......she has not used one in 2 years and all it does is make me not able to plan around it and now the kids dont even pay notice to it anymore.

Child Support Issues / Now what (delinquient BM)
« on: Sep 19, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »
So my ex wife is 2 years behind in payments....minimual for 2 children at that in Nevada. She ahs a warant for her arrest for not paying her fine for violating our restraining order. Me and my wife have been saving money to hire an attorney when all of sudden........
she tells my kids she is pregnant and is marrying her bf. Well fine but what the hell do I do now?? She has been working and not dinging in the support offices system so I have to get a PI to probably videotape her working. but in the scheme of things, are they just going to let her continue this behavior because she has a new kid?? Should I go befoire she gives birth? Will they never raise her support cause she has a kid??

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.